- We stayed in this West End tenement flat booked through airbnb.
Our first booking via airbnb and a huge success.
I was sorely tempted not to leave.
- We walked through the Botanic Gardens and along the river Kelvin.
- We visited Zara Hadid's Riverside Museum.
- We spent a day in Edinburgh with my sister and her family.
We reckoned it had been five years since all of us were last together.
- We used our NT card to visit The Tenement House.
I was reminded of visits to my great aunt's house in Govan as a child.
- We enjoyed a splendid meal at the Hanoi Bike Shop.
I highly recommend the food and service in Glasgow's only Vietnamese restaurant.
We donated a Bristol £1 note, featuring a cyclist, to add to their collection of bank notes.
- We viewed the world's first comic at the Hunterian's Comic Invention exhibition.
An interesting history of the comic book & its relationship to other art forms,
including medieval manuscripts.
- We had lunch in the famous University Cafe where I ate a scotch pie and chips.
A Byres Road institution!