- I was born in India, where I lived until I was 18 years old.
- I am named after one of King Arthur's knights of the Round Table.
- I was educated in an Indian school run by a community of nuns from Wantage, UK.
- Although I have spent just 5 years of my life in Scotland (only 3 of them consecutively) I still feel most at home in Edinburgh.
- I have made the sea voyage from India to the UK through the Suez Canal and round the Cape of Good Hope.
- I spent a year teaching spoken English in a school in Albertville, France.
- I play the piano but have always wanted to play the cello.
- I love singing choral music.
- I have passed my driving test but have never owned a car.
- When I retire I would like to walk the Camino de Santiago de Compostela.
10 Things About Me