The memories I will treasure for many years to come include:
- standing on the Island with arms stretched out being buffeted by gale force winds
- downing mugs of mulled cider in the Sloop before proceeding to ...
- midnight mass at St Ia's church by the harbour with all the candles and incense I could desire
- Iona writing Merry Xmas in the sand
- sipping mulled wine and eating Mrs Ferrell's mince pies while sun went down and the tide came in on Porthgwidden beach
- watching a pod of dolphins feeding off Porthmeor beach
- dunking biscotti in my early morning cuppa at Carrick Du and watching surfers ride the waves
- knitting by the window looking out on this view ...