- Eat a bacon butty at Brunel's Buttery
- Have a drink at The Grain Barge
Have a curry at The Old Bookshop Visit Bristol Zoo
- Take a day trip to Bath to visit the Holborne Museum
- Take a day trip to London to view the Grayson Perry tapestries at the Victoria Miro gallery
- Walk the Bristol to Bath cycle path
Visit M Shed Take a picnic to the Balloon Fiesta Nightglow Visit the Harbour Festival
- Visit Tyntesfield
Visit Ikea to kit my daughter out for her next year and eat meatballs
- Bake scones for a cream tea
Visit the American Museum
- Fill my South West Reading Passport with one book from each of the continents.
- Make a pizza
- Paint my toenails
Picnic on Brandon Hill Visit the Arnos Vale Cemetery Bake a foccacia
- Have a barbecue
- Make homemade lemonade
Release a book!
- Start another sourdough mixture
- Catch a live performance in the Colston Hall foyer or at No 1 Harbourside.
I shall strike them through as I do them, so that you can see how I'm progressing.