Friday 20 July 2012

Here Comes the Sun!

It's been a while since I last posted.  Circumstances have conspired to bring me low.  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am determined to fix my eyes on it and take one step at a time.

One of the areas I have neglected over the past few months has been the garden.  Those of you who live in the UK will know that our weather has not been conducive to spending much time outdoors tending, let alone enjoying, our plants.  There has been growth but it's been random and disordered.  In short it's a jungle out there.

However today, when the sun came out to celebrate the first day of the summer holidays it spotlighted the flowers that have successfully blossomed despite all the odds.  I have taken it as a good omen.

I leave you with some of my flowers.







3 comments:

  1. Our garden looks a lot like a rainforest this year. Ugh.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my monsters earlier on - I did have fun with them but I am very happy to be taking a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad about the light at the end of the tunnel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the light at the end of the tunnel comes soon!

    Your flowers are looking great!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete