Tuesday 11 December 2012

On the Eleventh Day of December

It's been a busy day - at work all day, shopping for tea and then choir practice.  There's no time for a long post (or a photograph), which doesn't matter as I haven't much to say about today's 'chapter' on the dangers of over consumption of alcohol.

Although I enjoy the odd glass, or two, of wine as much as the next person, I can quite easily take it or leave it.  Good company is what I value, and the ability to enjoy it without making an exhibition of myself or suffering the consequences the following morning.  And if that makes me a boring old party pooper or a sanctimonious snob, well then that's fine by me.  It's about time examples were set of people having a good time without getting legless.  We owe it to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment