Wednesday 6 June 2012

I am (Exceedingly) Amused!


One of the things I love about Bristol is that you never know what you're going to come across when you turn the corner.
This evening,  on my way into town to celebrate my younger daughter's 18th birthday, I cam across this.
It's absolutely brilliant.
Knitiffi, (tagline: Art is never finished, only abandonned ...) is a a collective of knit artists whose mission is to make our world a brighter, happier place.
  Well, they certainly did it for me!






2 comments:

  1. Brilliant - The world definitely needs more of these folks to brighten things up!

    Well done with your dinner blogs & happy birthday to your daughter!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay. Our little group of knitivists have a project of our own to mark Worldwide Knit in Public Day on Saturday. Watch this space!

    ReplyDelete