Thursday 25 October 2012

Half Term Projects

I found that drawing up a list helped me to make the best use of my summer holidays, so I have decided to repeat the experiment for the October half term holiday.

So here it is:
  1. Turn 1.5 kg of green tomatoes into chutney
  2. Discover more traders who accept Bristol pounds
  3. Release a few more books
  4. Tidy the back bedroom
  5. Bake our Christmas cake
  6. Read Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
  7. Bake this loaf of bread
  8. Visit Cheltenham for the day
  9. Finish knitting bunting for my elder daughter
  10. Make our Christmas pudding
  11. Catch up with a few old friends
I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds do-able and enjoyable (except tidying the back room, butthe results will be their own reward!)

    ReplyDelete