Tuesday 15 January 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (2/52)


Spotted in M&S in Plymouth on Saturday.  The thought of all that plastic ending up in a landfill site made me want to cry, but I was tickled 'rose' by the name.
 

 My husband generally cooks at the weekend and this Sunday he served one of my favourite meals.  


Every Christmas Day my friend invites us in for a glass of Baileys after the morning service.  She was away this year, so she bought me a box of Baileys truffles instead.  That's the loving kind of person she is.


Ever since I ate them in a salad in a restaurant I have been looking for giant couscous.  Unsuccessfully - until yesterday, when I found them in our local deli.

3 comments:

  1. have to confess that I bought the take away wine glasses once...but took them home afterwards, cleaned them and now they live in our camping basket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done.

    I wasn't convinced that the chiller cabinet was the best place to display a shiraz either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on a similar quest for giant couscous. No success as yet.

    ReplyDelete