- Spring clean the house: Well, I managed a few cupboards in the kitchen, throwing out a bag of food dating back to the early 90s. Yikes! I also binned a bag of old cassettes and lugged two sacks of clothes down to a charity shop.
- Read Colm Toibin's Story of the Night and Tea Obreht's The Tiger's Wife: I'm still only half way through the first, but I finished the second just in time for our reading group last Friday.
- Draw up a 4 week menu plan: Success! And it's colour coded, and it comes with a shopping list, and it's now clipped to the fridge door for everyone to see.
- Create a sourdough starter and start making my own bread: Another tick! My wild yeast starter took over a week to get going but when it did it was quite dramatic, erupting over the sides of the jar and spreading out over the piano.
- Knit 5 granny squares a day: I only met this challenge on one day but my pile of finished squares is several inches higher.
As for me, I enjoyed a break from work, spent time with my family and friends, went to two concerts, saw two films, visited the Tower of London, ate out , baked buns and cakes and managed to post most days! I'm happy!